Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas or a Blessed Yule. I had a wonderful day at home with my husband and my daughter. However, Christmas Eve wasn't all that wonderful for me. My daughter had to work, and my husband and I went to finish a couple of last minute things. On the way we had a little car trouble. We thought we had fixed it, until we were headed back to pick up my daughter from work. We spent almost an hour on the side of the road trying to make phone calls for someone to come get us. We thought we had lost the transmission, but it was a brake problem stemming from the brake booster we replaced the day before. We don't know what is wrong at this time, but the vehicle is home and we are hoping to get it fixed very soon.
I spent a few minutes on Christmas day speaking with a friend of mine and deciding that even though life has thrown us both some curve balls over the past month or so, we are going to celebrate life. We are both healthy, well for the most part, and we have found a friendship with each other. This coming year is going to be a wonderful year. I am not going to dwell on the past. The past is just that. It is the past. There is nothing I can do to change it, however, there is something I can do about my future. People will be what they are. I am who I am. If you can accept me for me, then I gladly welcome you into my reality. If you can not, then I bid you goodbye and offer you blessings for a good life.
I've made some decisions over the past few days and I hope I have the courage to stick to them. I am no longer going to be concerned with the opinions of other people whether they be family or friends. I have to live my own life and I can't continue letting other people interfere. I am going to finish school and open my shop. And I can't wait until I have that opening day. It is going to be GLORIOUS!! I know they say 50% of all new businesses fail within the first year, but I have faith in the Goddess that this is my destiny. This is what I was meant to do. And I am going to do it. I know that I have what it takes to succeed and I have my family to stand behind me. Many blessings to all of you and Blessed Be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment