Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cleansing

Sometimes it's just time for a little cleansing. I began cleaning out my friends list on Facebook. I had already made the decision to get rid of a bunch of people but had been putting it off because it was just too much trouble to go through and delete one person at a time. There isn't a way to mass delete people. So with the solstice coming up I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm getting rid of people who don't really talk to me and who are only there because of my recent reunion. The reunion has come and gone and there just is no reason to keep them any longer. I wasn't friends with them in school and I'm not friends with them now. I have discovered recently that its not the quantity of friends you have but the quality of the friends you have. And I've noticed that the quality of my friends has grown lately. I don't have many but the ones I have are genuinely quality friends.

I looked at a store front today and got some information on it. It's a little bigger than I expects but it could work. I'll wait for the contact from the lady downtown but I think this could be what I'm looking for. I'm not going to stand idly by anymore while everyone else gets what they want. I'm going after what I want and by the Goddess I'm going to get it.

Blessed Be my lovelies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment