Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just a couple of thoughts

I don't ask for much.  I ask that my child be happy and my family be healthy.  However, sometimes those things aren't where I want them to be.  I know that things don't always go the way we want them to.  But sometimes I just wish for once they would go our way.  My family has been through enough.  Okay, I am not going to rant and rave about things not going right.  However, the Winter Solstice is coming up and it is a time of renewal and regeneration.  I think there will be some wonderful changes in the coming year.

I took a step yesterday towards my business.  I contacted the downtown area about available spaces for my shop.  There is a small space available and I will be going to look at it sometime next week.  There are several programs I was informed about because of the rehab that is going on downtown.  I hope to be able to qualify for a couple of these.  I really want this shop to be a success and I have every confidence that I can do this.

This is probably going to be my shortest entry ever, but there are just so many things going through my head that if I continue to type I'll run out of space, lol.  Oh but I did get a new addition to our little family this week.  His name is Merlin and he is a 9 week old rat terrier puppy.  He is still very much a baby and needs a lot of attention.  Blessed Be everyone......

this is Merlin....isn't he just SO cute??

No comments:

Post a Comment