Monday, November 26, 2012

Just a little venting

As many know, I have had a lot of trials and tribulations in my life lately.  We lost our home and had to move.  I had a really bad scare with some medical issues.  I have spent a good chunk of the last four months trying to get my family back on track.  Today, I was shown exactly how people perceive me and I didn't like it.  But, I also know that I have a wonderful husband and daughter and whether people like me or not is no longer a concern of mine.  I try very hard not to share my problems on Facebook.  I do post about some of my feelings and have discovered that some people don't like those either.  I was always under the impression that it was ok to let people know how you feel about things.  I guess that with some people, unless you feel as they do, your opinions and feelings do not count.  My feelings are my feelings and I should not have to justify them to anyone.  I spent the better part of the first of the year planning my high school reunion.  I wanted to get people t-shirts to commemorate the event.  However, with the things that have happened in my life recently, they have been on hold.  I had to pay for these out of my own pocket and now people are asking for their money back.  This is fine.  I will gladly pay them back.  I just don't feel that people should be upset with me because I don't have a perfect life like some of them do.  I know that is not a good thing to envy people.  But sometimes when I think about how great everyone else's life is, I feel that much more crappy about mine.  I had an anxiety attack yesterday.  I didn't like the way it made me feel and I hope to never have one again.  But unless I can get my stress level under control, I see them happening more and more.  I chose to start this blog to write my thoughts and to get things that were on my mind out.  Hopefully, so I could get my stress level under control.  But considering what happened to me yesterday, it isn't happening.  

I have a goal.  I want a better life for me and my family.  I will start my business.  And I hope and pray to the Goddess that it is successful.  This is my dream and I am taking the steps to make it happen.  I am almost done with school.  However, with my stress level so high, I have been letting that go by the wayside.  I have a week to get everything caught up and I hope I can do so.  This is something that is very important to me and I want to graduate and get my degree.  People keep telling me they are proud of me for sticking with it.  I hope I don't disappoint them.  I hope I don't disappoint me.  

BLESSED BE!

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, it looks like we have been walking parallel paths, lately.

    Hang in there. It's all going to come together. The last few weeks or so have been rough for a lot of us non-traditional types, what with the Mercury retrograde period just having ended a couple of days ago.

    Keep your head up, try and relax, and be comfortable in your own skin. Wasn't it Dr. Seuss that said something along the lines of, "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"? I get, tho, how when some of those who mind walk away from you, it can be painful...but as always, we will simply strengthen our resove and move on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are right....I've been looking for a cleansing ritual to perform and I think I have kind of come up with one on my own. I need to cleanse myself and my spirit. Thank you for understanding.

      Delete