I keep seeing signs. Signs that I should stand up and say "My time is NOW!" I made a new years resolution that this would be a better year for my family. Well January is almost over and I haven't seen any sign of things getting better. But through some meditation and calming thoughts I KNOW that this is MY TIME. My family deserves so much better than what we have been given over the past couple of years. I have been on a healthier diet and exercise regimen and I have lost 3 pounds. I know that may not be a lot to some but for me that is a huge achievement. I made a goal to be more honest with myself, my friends and my family. And I have lived up to that. I will no longer sit idly by and let things get bottled up inside where they fester like a bad tooth. I had a long talk with my husband the other night. I spent a few hours by myself and did some thinking. I have tried for over two years to get a job in this town. No one will hire me because of my former employer. I can't do anything about what they did to me but Karma will get them in the end. I talked with my husband about being tired of having to struggle so hard for the things that we have. I was tired of having to worry about where our next meal was coming from and worrying every day whether or not we would have enough gas to get everyone back and forth to work and school. I try very hard not to be envious of what other people have but when I sit here and worry the way I do about our situation its hard not to be. I wish I had finished college a long time ago but I didn't. Well that is about to change. I went back to school and I am almost done. I know with a little faith and hard work we can change our situation and we are going to change it. I just have to keep a positive attitude and know that things will be the way they are meant to be very soon. Blessed Be!
No comments:
Post a Comment