Friday, November 16, 2012
New friends
About a week ago, I finally met in person a wonderful woman who follows the same path that I do. It was wonderful to sit and talk with her and just feel a sisterhood. I had been feeling a little off kilter as of late. I wasn't sure where I was going and what I wanted to do. I had been thinking very hard about opening my own business and how I was going to do it. She talked to me about the different things I should look into and I was really surprised at the steps that I had overlooked. I am on a good path and I know that this is the path that I need to be on. I have been slipping in school and have now caught back up and have raised my GPA. Until the other day at lunch, I had actually thought about forgetting it all. Now I am glad I didn't. This is what I need to do and this is what I was meant to do. I hope that with my business I can put to rest any misconceptions people have about the path that we have chosen. I have some more research to do and definitely ALOT more reading to do, but I know that I will get there and soon. The Winter Soltice is soon and I am looking forward to it for the first time in a while. Blessed Be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG, Girl!!! Keep up with this blog, as I am going to follow…Sisterhood is a beautiful thing!!!! Sister magick is powerful beyond all belief… :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Merrie aka Jules
Awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete