Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Decisions, decisions

A friend of mine told me I should keep up with this blog, so here we are.  I've spent the past few days making some lists.  One list I made was a bucket list.  I know everyone says they have one, but I had never really thought about it.  I just figured I'd do what I was meant to do.  Well, I am doing what I was meant to do.  I am raising my family and finishing school.  I am also rediscovering my chosen path.  I know there are still alot of people out there who don't understand the path that I have chosen.  I can't change those people's points of view, but I can hopefully make them understand better.  If they chose to remain in my life, they will accept me and all that I am.  If they chose to condemn me for it, then I guess that will be their loss for not being able to understand and know a wonderful person.  

I have been working on my business plan in between school and, well, life.  I would like to meet again with my new friend and hopefully she can help me put into words what I am trying to say.  I want my shop to cater to everyone.  I want people to feel comfortable coming in and looking around.  I don't want anyone to feel that I would push my beliefs on them just for coming into my shop.  I will be looking around over the next couple of months for some shop space.  I have to determine where I want the shop to be.  Do I want it to be downtown?  Or do I want the shop to be located some where near the mall?  I think downtown will probably be a better location because of the fact that they are working so hard to bring it back.  


My daughter and I had a lovely afternoon together, just the two of us.  We made some decisions about what we will be doing over the holidays and what we will be doing at Christmas.  This year we will be staying at home for a "staycation" as my daughter put it.  Just some relaxation and family time.  Next year we will be going to the mountains and staying in a cottage for a week.  I want some time with just us three before my daughter goes off to college, which is speeding up on me quicker than I would like.  She still has some decisions to make there but I know she will make the ones she needs to.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you posting again! I hope you don't mind, but I linked to here from my blog, under "Who I Love to Read"... :)

    Hope to see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete