I had not intended on writing today but I just read an old post and wanted to smack myself for attempting to step away from my dream. Now yes, I do love to plan a good party and at one point thought I could make a go of it. However, that is not my dream. My dream is to open my metaphysical shop and get in touch with my inner self. I also want to let people know that just because a person is not of the same belief as you doesn't mean that they are a bad person. How many people light a candle just to enjoy the light or the fragrance?? How many light a candle to remember a loved one? All of these people are performing a type of ritual.
I spent a good chunk of my life living up to everyone else's expectations and along the way I have forgotten my own. I am starting to remember what my purpose is. Yes there will be some that will think less of me and probably step away. But you know there are those that were meant to be a part of my life and those that were meant to be a part of my past. I am blessed by the Goddess to have the ones that are meant to be there. Blessed Be!

No comments:
Post a Comment