I am not usually a very public person. I like to keep my problems and what not to myself. My husband says that sometimes I am a little too private. Well, that may be true but for someone who spent a good chunk of her life living behind the scenes, I feel that I am taking baby steps. I don't have a lot of friends and there is a reason for that. I know what its like to have someone stab you in the back over something stupid. I know what its like to think you have a friend and then realize that all they want is something from you. I don't like confrontation and would just as soon fade into the background as to have a big fight over something that isn't worth fighting over. I have my husband and my daughter and as I said, a few friends. I sit and read Facebook and realize that I am more envious of people than I should be. But, in the end, I know that there are changes that need to be made in my life and that only I can make those changes.
First and foremost, the main change I will be making in my life is to live a healthier one. This is not a decision that I came to over night. I have been working on this for some time. I want to feel better and I want my daughter to feel better about herself. However, I had a wake up call recently that made me realize that things can change in the blink of an eye and you never know what may happen on any given day. I will not go into details at this time about this wake up call. I still don't know all of the information that I need to make an educated decision. I hope to be able to explain everything once I know what is going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment