I started this blog as kind of like a journal to express my thoughts and just keep them from being jumbled up in my head. And here it has been a while since I have posted. Over the past couple of months I have had an epiphany. I have only about 8 months before I reach my goal of having my college degree. I have been working hard to get this done and to keep my GPA up. I have also been working on a business plan to start my own business. At first I thought I wanted what some would call an occult shop. I do not believe in the occult but I am however, a Pagan. This is what I believe and will continue to believe. Sometimes the only time I feel at peace is when I am outside in nature. I listen to the birds, the trees, the wind.....its a wonderful song that can be so very peaceful if you just take the time to listen. I understand that some people will look down upon me because I do not believe what they believe but I can not be what someone else wants me to be. I am me, plain and simple. You have two choices when you meet me, you can either accept me for who I am or you can choose to walk away. There have been several people that have walked away from me and who I am and I feel that those people lost a very good friend when they chose that direction.
But enough of that self-pity crap, even though I am not real sure that is what it is. I miss some of those people that chose to walk away, but I am better for it. I would not be where or who I am today without the people that touched my life in some small way. Now back to the business that I want to open. I still may one day open my little shop, but I will begin first with my passion for event planning and start a small business out of my home. This way I can spend more time with my family. Once my event planning business gets off the ground I will still possibly open up my little shop. I will sell books on alternative medicine, incense, candles, herbs, handmade soaps, etc. And I will still plan events for people. I would love to plan parties, weddings, reunions, all kinds of fun times for people that just don't have time to do all the planning on their own.
This post was not supposed to be this jumbled but I feel that I am in a place now where I will post more often and my thoughts will be less jumbled. Blessed Be my friends. May the Goddess shine upon your life as She has mine.
a wonderful picture of a rainbow...just wanted to share.
Girl, you put into words exactly how I was feeling last week. So good to know that it doesn't happen just to me. :)
ReplyDelete