Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 3

I wonder if anyone ever really knows another person.  I felt like I knew my ex, and well let's just say, I wish I had known better.  I am in the process of re-evaluating my life.  Making some changes where they need to be made, and taking the steps that are needed to be taken to make sure that my family is taken care of financially.  I will begin writing a business plan this weekend and then take it to my bank with the hopes that I can get a small business loan.  I am going to start a small business out of my home for the time being.  I really want to be an event planner and I know that the only way to make that happen is to jump in with both feet.  One of the reasons I am starting this out of my home, is that in order to be successful it takes a large amount of faith and perseverance.  And if I start out of my home, it will give me the time to build my customer base and to get my name out there.  I have faith that I can do this.  And I know that I have the love and support of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment