Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Day 1
This is day 1. I have taken a mental journey over the past couple of weeks. I know where I want to be in my life. And I know what I need to do to get it. I have been working my butt off trying to get my Bachelor's degree in Business Management. I also have been working on my certification in Event/Wedding Planning. I am aspiring to start my own business at the beginning of the year. I don't have a lot of practice as far as actual events for paying customers. But I do have the experience of a lifetime of planning birthday parties for my child and I planned my own wedding. Now, mind you, some may say that I am walking a very tight rope with this endeavor. But I don't care what those people say. The only thing that is important to me is the life I share with my husband and my daughter. I want a better life for my family and this is what I feel will help us to get there. No one can tell you what you are meant to do with your life. If you can dream it, you can make it happen. Blessed Be everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment