Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time for a Cleansing

I am not sure how this blog is helping me, except that when I feel the need to get my thoughts out, I know I can open my blog and type. I have been on a personal journey lately, and I think I am getting to where I need to be on my path.  I have been doing a lot of reading, and studying on the Craft.  If I wasn't sure before, I am sure now that this is the path that I need to be on.  I am so looking forward to Spring and warmer weather.  I want to be outdoors and in the garden.  I want to go exploring in the wildlife preserve that sits behind our home.  I have so many little projects going on in my head that I want to complete.  I want to build some shelves for my kitchen....a greenhouse for my herbs.......a small moon garden......just so many projects and doing them in the cold air is not condusive to making me want to complete them.  lol....But I digress.  I also want to prepare a meditation area in the front room.  I want to have an area where I can go to meditate and calm myself.  I have felt disconnected lately and want to center myself a little more.  I am working on decluttering my house and sweeping away all the negative energies that have lived here for so long.  It is time to get those negative energies out and keep them out.  I know this is the year for me to start my business and I can't move forward with those plans with all this negative energy floating around.  I have to go pick up some supplies but I will be doing a house blessing this weekend.  I want to finish decluttering the house and finishing my meditation area first tho.  Once I have all of these things done, I will bless my house and ask the Goddess to watch over us and shine her healing light upon us.   I also need to make another wand.  I discovered mine yesterday in a box in storage and it was broken.  I think it got broken in the move. I hate that it is broken but maybe it was telling me it was time for a new one.  

I am moved to speak on another matter that is really bothering me.  When we first moved in here, my neighbor next door had four pitbulls and a couple of rat terriers.  I have one of the puppies from the two terriers.  He is my Merlin.  Well, a couple of weeks ago they informed us they were moving.  Well, I have watched them come and go with their things.  Yesterday there were still two pits outside and my little Merlin's daddy.  Today I get home from picking up my daughter from school and they were outside loading up another load to take to their new place.  When we left to take her to work, the final two pits were gone, but Merlin's dad was still wandering around outside.  I told my husband that if they didn't come claim him by the weekend then we were adopting him.  He is over here most days anyway.  I just can not stand someone who abandons their animals because they are annoying or whatever.  They are dogs.  They are going to bark and pee on tires and poop in the yard.  I would rather them do their business outside than inside my house.  And when we first moved here we thought very highly of these people because the pit bulls that they had were all rescued from people who were fighting them.  Well now, my thoughts on these people is not very pleasant.  Looks like we are going to be adopting another dog this weekend, because I honestly don't think they will come back for him.  That is ok because I know he will be loved and taken care of over here.  Blessed Be my friends and may the Goddess shine her light on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment