Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New opportunities

Almost a month since I posted and I feel lost and disconnected.  I am working on trying to get things situated so I can embrace my path and do what needs to be done.  I have all of the things needed to prepare my garden.  I bought a rose bush the other day that I hope will be as beautiful as the picture.  When it blooms, it is supposed to be the most beautiful blue.  I will also be planting a moon garden and a small vegetable garden.  I can't wait to reap the harvest from these gardens.  It will be wonderful to see the wealth of my harvests.  My husband and I have been making some decisions lately also.  My daughter graduates from high school very soon.  And I think that when she goes away to college, we are going to move with her.  A new town, and a new start.  We moved back to Goldsboro for reasons that have moved beyond me.  I thought I wanted to be closer to my family.  And other than my brother and my dad, that is the only thing here for me now.  My mother is so wishy washy its not even funny.  I wish I could have a relationship with her but she is so miserable that her feelings are rubbing off on me.  I can't continue to be around such negativity.  Maybe a new town will be a move in the right direction for all of us.  New people, new opportunities.  I have so much more that I want to say but, I think I will stop for now.  I am trying to be more diligent about writing on my blog.  I hope to continue this and eventually start a blog about my shop.  Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment